Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stock Lower Radiator Hose

After consulting the guys at Flowkooler I decided to purchase a stock lower radiator hose which included a spring inserted into the hose.


This spring is designed to ensure the hose does not collapse under the suction caused by the high flow water pump.


The spring runs from one side of the hose to the other. Some people claim that all new hoses have a construction internally which stiffen the rubber eliminating the requirement for a spring. I dont care what "people say" If the engineers at Jeep still use them ang the guys at Flowkooler say that I need one then my jeep will have one in order to eliminate any possible causes of my overheating problem.


This is the new hose and FlowKooler water pump. I plan to have this installation completed in the next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment